Steps to Christ.
Thousands have become acquainted with Jesus through this little book, Steps to Christ. And it has helped many more, including those who have walked with Him for years, to know Him better.
In just thirteen short chapters, you'll discover the steps to finding a forever friendship with Jesus. You'll read about His love for you, repentance, faith and acceptance, growing like Him, the privilege of prayer, what to do with doubt, and how to spend your days rejoicing in your best Friend, Jesus.
- Chapter 1—God's Love for Man
- Chapter 2—The Sinner's Need of Christ
- Chapter 3—Repentance
- Chapter 4—Confession
- Chapter 5—Consecration
- Chapter 6—Faith and Acceptance
- Chapter 7—The Test of Discipleship
- Chapter 8—Growing Up Into Christ
- Chapter 9—The Work and the Life
- Chapter 10—A Knowledge of God
- Chapter 11—The Privilege of Prayer
- Chapter 12—What to Do with Doubt
- Chapter 13—Rejoicing in the Lord