EGW Writings for macOS: Read, search and study Ellen G. White Writings on an easy-to-use, native application for M1 Apple Silicon Mac's. Our new beautifully designed application for Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Pro Max, Mac Pro, iMac, and Mac Mini computers. The White Estate's new EGW Writings version 7.6 software for macOS is the perfect solution for anyone studying the writings of Ellen White with an Apple Mac computer. It incorporates several new updates making this app the most powerful Bible and Spirit of Prophecy combination study tool software available.
This software was designed and recoded to work natively on the latest Apple Silicon chipsets for M1 MacBook Pro, Pro Max, MacBook Air, and Mac mini computers running macOS 12 Monterey. We now have two versions of our macOS EGW Writings software. Version 6.x will work on older Intel based Mac computers running macOS Yosemite through to Catalina. While EGW Writings v.7.x will work on new M1 based Macbooks natively running either macOS 11 Big Sur or macOS 12 Monterey. The Ellen G. White Estate has put a lot of time and energy over the past 6 years developing this software for the Mac community. Dark Mode support is continued in this application with a new color and design layout tweaks. There are new updates to the Study Center and support for syncing and backing up your study center's user data to our new EGW Cloud ecosystem. This allows you to sync your Study Center with EGW Cloud so all current EGW Writings apps for iOS, Android, and Windows and Web will access the same Study Center. (As long as you login with the same EGW Cloud account on all your devices.) We've added several new search filters for Collections, Dates, and Ordered Search. We also included saved workspaces just for macOS users, and updated the app with the latest edition of My Library that allows you to use the app like Kindle books. My Library will keep track of the last read location in every books you download and read. We pray you love the new updates to EGW Writings for macOS!
Compatible with: macOS 12 Monterey, macOS 11 Big Sur, macOS Catalina 10.15; macOS Mojave 10.14; macOS High Sierra 10.13; macOS Sierra 10.12; El Capitan OS X 10.11; and Yosemite OS X 10.10
Please send us a feedback email. If there is a feature you would like, please let us know and we will consider it. Your feedback will help make the EGW Writings app better for all Mac users.
Email: [email protected]
The White Estate relies on donations to continue developing this app. If you like it, then please consider helping us keep the app free with a US$20 donation. Visit: partner.egwwritings.org
Download for free the latest version 7.6 of EGW Writings for macOS: Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur & Monterey:
Download for free our previous version 6.6 of EGW Writings for macOS that is compatible with older macOS versions: Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra, and High Sierra.
Download the uninstaller for EGW Writings v.3 - v.7 for macOS:
Now available on Apple's macOS Store: (for users who prefer installing apps from Apple's app store)
Some of the new highlights are:
- Native M1 chipset support
- access to a million plus pages to read, download, search, both online or offline
- access to your library contents, with the added feature of search filter check boxes
- synchronize windows to cross-reference multiple languages, Bible versions, and EGW Indexes
- instant two-stage searches allows you to find that book or illusive quote you're seeking
- listen to Ellen G. White audiobooks
- listening and reading history keeps track of the last 99 books you've accessed
- a new study center for creating notes, bookmarks, and highlights
- EGW Cloud sync to other devices
- Study Center preview
- Dark mode support
- Saved workspaces updated
- My Library Menu with improved syncing to EGW Cloud
- Reading history sync to EGW CLoud
- Collections now color coded: EGW-Blue; Reference-Gold, Bible-Burgundy; & APL-Green
- Search filters added for each collection
- Ordered search filters added
- Print Search results
- Improved UX for library tree
- Study center panel tab added in search window