Spiritual Gifts, vol. 4b.
The gift of prophecy, bestowed on God's faithful throughout history, most recently rested upon Ellen White, who conveyed the given messages in admonition and writing. Many of her earliest testimonies and views are published in the Spiritual Gifts volumes.
In this final volume of the series, Mrs. White again shares counsel and visions which the Lord has given her. Straight and cutting testimonies written to the church describe the state of unpreparedness among God's people, and the great need for a closer walk with the Lord.
- Spiritual Gifts Volume 4b
- Chapter 1—Lack of Consecration
- Chapter 2—The Two Ways
- Chapter 3—Be Zealous and Repent
- Chapter 5—Answer to Prayer
- Chapter 6—Slackness Reproved
- Chapter 7—Great Distress Coming, and God's People Not Prepared For It
- Chapter 8—Family Religion
- Chapter 9—Dangers and Duty of Ministers
- Chapter 10—Dangers of the Young