Prayer. "Prayer is the breath of the soul. It is the secret of spiritual power." The atmosphere of prayer and devotion throughout the day is an important part of spiritual life-especially in these last moments of Earth's history. This publication provides a practical collection of helpful statements to enrich and deepen our prayer life and communion with our Lord.
- Chapter 1—God Invites Us To Pray
- Chapter 2—Our Need Of Prayer
- Chapter 3—God Hears Prayer
- Chapter 4—Prayer And Soul Winning
- Chapter 5—God's Promises Concerning Prayer
- Chapter 6—The Prayer Of Faith
- Chapter 7—Prayer And Obedience
- Chapter 8—Prevailing Prayer
- Chapter 9—Prayer Power
- Chapter 10—Reasons to Pray
- Chapter 11—Answered Prayer
- Chapter 12—Prayer and Revival
- Chapter 13—Men and Women of Prayer
- John The Baptist
- Chapter 14—Daily Prayer
- Chapter 15—Jesus’ Example in Prayer
- Chapter 16—Private Prayer
- Chapter 17—Prayer in the Home Circle
- Chapter 18—Prayer and Worship
- Chapter 19—Attitudes in Prayer
- Chapter 20—Praying In The Name of Jesus
- Chapter 21—Divine Guidance Through Prayer
- Chapter 22—Prayer for the Sick
- Chapter 23—Prayer for Forgiveness
- Chapter 24—Intercessory Prayer
- Chapter 25—Angels and Prayer
- Chapter 26—Counterfeit Prayers
- Chapter 27—Satan and Prayer
- Chapter 28—Prayer in the Last Days
- Chapter 29—The Privilege of Prayer
- Chapter 30—The Lord's Prayer
- “When ye pray, say Our Father.” Luke 11:2.
- “Hallowed be Thy name.” Matthew 6:9.
- “Thy kingdom come.” Matthew 6:10.
- “Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.” Matthew 6:10.
- “Give us this day our daily bread.” Matthew 6:11.
- “Forgive us our sins; for we also forgive everyone that is indebted to us.” Luke 11:4.
- “Bring us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.” Matthew 6:13, R.V.
- “Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory.” Matthew 6:13.
- Chapter 31—Asking to Give
- Chapter 32—Faith and Prayer